Monday, August 1, 2011

new area, yet old

blog: So, yes I have been moved again... back to SJDM!!!!! or San Jose Del Monte! Back in February I was here with sister Ockey and now I'm back but in the neighboring branch of Pangarap! I'm having fun here with my follow-up trainee. It is fun to see old friends again here. I hope to keep working hard for my trainee, to teach her how to be a good missionary and do the work of the Lord!!!! I hope I do a good job. I don't want to be trunkee ever but it's hard when everyone keeps asking when you're going home and keeps reminding you how soon it is! I wish they wouldn't ask and let me focus on just working hard!

Next week I'll try to have more stories for you all! Now starts a new chapter in Sister Stephens mission BUT it is not yet the last chapter!


love you all,
--Sister Stephens

1 comment:

  1. You coming back isn't soon enough for some of us! Glad to see you are still going strong. I love you my bright shining light thing.

    ReplyDelete