Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Transfer Time and Extention of Mission

Blog: It's finally transfer time and I'm finally being transfered!!! I've been in this area since March 3rd! March, April, May, June, July, finally I'm moving! One last area before I go home!!! My extention was approved and my new exit day is now Oct 20, 2011!!!

I'll miss the people here in this area but I know they are in the Lord's hands and I willingly go where the Lord calls me, even though sometimes it's so hard. I've made some good friends here and will miss them dearly, but time moves on and the work must go forward!

I know that this is the Lord's work and that as we follow the Holy Ghost, he will guide us in all things that we should do and give us comfort in the things that are hard. We should all delight in the scriptures and read them daily, delight in prayer and conversing with our Father who is in heaven, and delight in sharing our testimonies, to help others gain and ours to grow! I know that this Church is the true Church of Jesus Christ and that He has only one Church and if we follow Him, His commandments, His principles, His way, we will have eternal life and everlasting happiness. I know that there is no other way.

Love you all, hope to hear from you soon,
--Sister Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment