Tuesday, November 30, 2010

transfer day is ... on... MY BIRTHDAY

blog: end of transfer is nearing and transfer day is ... on... MY BIRTHDAY!!!! this is not really a good thing. IF my companion or i will be moving then my birthday will be spent at transfer meeting :( if not then not but either way i can't really plan a dinner at a members house or anything. :( any ways... interesting things that happened this week! I killed a 4inch millipead at an investigators house, impressing him that I quickly reacted to save his young son from a nasty millipead bite. speaking of biting I GOT bit in the leg by a kid! so we were sitting in this investigators house (different family) and Ken-Ken the 2year old sits next to me on the floor (this is normal the kids love to sit next to me) then he leans over and bites me in the leg! i yelp in suprise but then laugh cuz it wasn't very hard. I've been preying to use my talents and god gave me two kids that needed their hair cut! one was a little girl who had decided to cut her own hair, which of coarse was dreadful, so i fixed it. second was this boy who had really long hair and their family doesn't have enough money to pay for a hair cut, so i asked him if he wanted his hair cut, he said yes so we went outside and now he looks like the clean little boy he is. next week should be his brother. well that's about it for interesting. we are working hard and mindful of the everyday things we need to do. thanks for all your suport. sorry if you have sent me any letters latly, but we haven't had mailrun all transfer!
mahal kita,
-Sister Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment