Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog: cool week, got to name a puppy Alma! We are teaching a part member family and the young boy got this new puppy who of course fell instantly in love with me and immediately obeyed me. so the family said that i should name her. my first thought was Abish the only girl name in the book of Mormon, but it didn't fit so i named her Alma, cuz here Alma is a girls name. lol. Then that same day we were sharing with a couple of Recent Convert, when a giant spider zoomed across my lap, up the leg of sister Vicky and then down again, then was aiming for under my skirt. I saw the whole thing and all i said was "eeeew" and dropped my book of mormon on it before it went up my skirt. FWAP! then silence. Then brother Abel started to laugh, "your so fast! but i thought thou shalt not kill!" and we all started laughing and swept the dead spider out the door! oh man i love the Philippines!
mahal ko po kayo!
-S.S.
ps: new address;
Aurora Blvd corner JP Rizal st
Project 4, Quezon City, MM
Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment