Monday, September 12, 2011

My lasts...

This is it, the last transfer. I'm with my last companion, Sister Agraviador, still. My last area, Pangarap Branch. My last planner. L'll be having my last temple tour, and my last sessions in the Manila temple. My last chance to work as hard as I can as a designated servant of the Lord. The time is winding down... but it's not over yet! It ain't over till they force me on to the airplane on October 20!!!
This saturday we have a baptism of 6! 4 investigators and 2 children of record! It's going to be a great baptism! We have lots of goals for this area and lots of work to do!!!
Thank you all for all the prayers and support,
--Sister Stephens
PS Shout out: Thanks for the letters from: Erin Sprinkle {congratulations on 1 more bundle of poop, er.. i mean joy, you know baby!!! lol!}, of course from Nora my ever faithful pen pal {OMG!!!!! I would so write you but I think I would get home before the letter got to you so you are just going to have to wait, then we are going to talk all night!!!! eeeeeeeyyyyyyiiiiiiyaaaayyyy!!!!! I'm so exited for you!!! love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment