Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's That Time Again!! Transfer Time!

Transfer time!!!... and no I am not being transfered! So, I'll be here till I "die" in October. (heehee) That"s ok, we have some really good baptisms lined up this month and next! Sister Agarviador and I are the only sisters in the whole mission who aren't training... so we get to really focus and work hard till the end! I hope we find a lot of new families to teach and build the relationship with the branch a lot more.
On Saturday we had the baptism of Augusto, it went well and he really takes his new priesthood responsibilities seriously and is going to be a great example to his family.


There's been a lot of rain, it's actually going on to week two of rain every day.


I know that this work is HIS missionary work and that our message is for everyone and that it comes from HIM just for you and your family, I know this to be true.
mahal ko kayo,
--Sister Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment