Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog: We have a baptism!!! Brother Rico! He loves the Book of Mormon and has a sweet child-like faith. He says he was confused with what to do in his life about religion, he has always had a strong faith, he had seen some of the missionaries around but could never communicate with them because he is deaf and they never knew how to sign. He said the day I said hello to him a light entered his life that makes him so happy he can't say. He says he is so grateful to Jesus for sending me to him so I can teach him about Christ's true church on earth today. and I am grateful too. I know that God sent me to Malolos so that I could teach Rico and at the same time I think maybe God doesn't want me to forget the sign language I learned 5 years ago. Maybe I will have to use it later or throughout my life!
Well, that's me for now, love you all
Mahal kita!
-Sister Stephens

shout out to: Ojai YW!!! Thanks for the pics!!! Buzz and Bonny Brown, Nora Young, Mom (of course), and Daniel!!! Thank you all for the encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment