Monday, April 19, 2010

Little bro has left the MTC

I lied last time, Cody didn't leave till wednesday, but he is gone now. I got to hug him good bye that afternoon at lunch and he gave me his tapatio sauce!!!
The rest of this week was pretty normal lots of studying. Our room mates left to go work in Nauvoo! But this Wednesday we get three new sisters who are all going to be in our zone. The district before us is leaving today so now my district is the oldest! We had a really good fireside this Sunday called, "Don't be Stupid".
I was like, "Well, Carl already told me that!"
The gym is closed for renovations, but it's ok cuz it's finally warm and sunny here so we get to go play outside!!!
Well, thats all.
Mahal ko kayo! (i love you all)
-Sister Stephens

shout out to: evan&jessie, and daniel - - thank you for your letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment