Monday, April 26, 2010

Arm Wrestling A Samoan

blog: I cut my bangs this week so they are fringe and out of the way. So on Tuesday gym started off sunny so we were outside on the field but near the end the wind picked up and it started to rain with big cold drops but we kept playing volleyball it was so fun. We took a language assessment and I have no idea how well I did cuz the program glitched on me so I have to take it again. My companion and I do our weekly service in the M1 building which is the big main building and this week we dusted every picture on the walls... if you've never been to the mtc that's like 200 pictures!!! We taught all in Tagalog again this week and we did a pretty good job... I think. our district made a title of liberty to better improve ourselves and to step it up a notch. I arm wrestled Elder Mika and lost, but not with out a fight. E. Mika is from Samoa and has been climbing coconut trees since he was ten if that gives you an idea. Unfortunately E. Mika (knee) and E. Valdez (shoulder) have both hurt themselves and may have to stay behind. :( We get our travel plans this week!!!!!! I can't wait to get out of here and back out into the world!!!!!
--Sister Stephens

Shout out to: Derry and Nora for letters and Carl and Julia for the packages!!!! Mahal kita!!!! (Love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment