Friday, February 17, 2012

Ajusting to America

Hi everyone! it's been a while. It has taken me a while to find my next adventure/something to write about, but it never fails of course i have found it! I am preparing to go to school, but not just any school, a biodynamic organic growing farm school!!!! It's called Live Power Community Farm in Covelo California, yes I'm staying in states this time! But non-the-less preparation is in order. i have acheived my first goal of receiving my drivers lisence!!! Now i need a truck and gear and i'm off in march!!! I want to keep up this blog through my workings and studyings.

I'm really excited to go to this school to further my education, expand my talents, and someday make a difference. There is nothing more wonderful to me then to cultivate good rich pure soil, plant a seed, watch it grow, harvest the fruit, and then hand over this wonderful product and know that it6 is feeding a family, and helping children grow healthy! it's so awesome!!!

Well I'll keep every one updated on the hard work and fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. kapatid congrats sa liecence mo! dapat ko na magdrdrive sa utah para mavivisit tayo. namimiss kita. update your blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read about your newest adventures. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! congratulations! Good luck in school. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete