Monday, October 18, 2010

Oct.18, 2010

Blog: First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL AND DALLAS!!!! I hope you had a great one!
Me and my companion have been sick this transfer but we still managed to have 4 baptisms and 2 more coming up! My teaching has improved A LOT! All in all I'm really enjoying my mission, I just wish we did a little more service. Well, there is always something to improve on! :) (like my blog articles...sorry.) We walked through a typhoon last night, I thought my umbrella was going to break but we still got soaked cuz the rain is coming in side-ways and when we reached the investigators house we just stood in the doorway and dripped while we taught, it was pretty funny. Well, I hope all is well state-side. till next week!
-Super Sister Stephens

reminder: people CAN e-mail me (Derry!), tatiana.stephens@myldsmail.net So it'd be great to hear from people.
Daniel: Can you forward Jessie Kate's blog to me, on a regular basis I really want to know what she's up to and how she's doing.
Shout out: Cody got your letter, Carl and Alisia got you package (most of it is go already), and Nora! Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment